Go to Article Home Page
© Copyright 2005, 2018, All Rights Reserved.
Put things into motion in such a way that your desires do not manipulate others. Everything can be done in a flowing way that does not force others to your will. Manipulating other people ties your karma up with that individual or group and makes it very hard to make changes later if necessary. And, remember, everything you do returns to you three-fold. Some believe this means 3 times, others believe that the energy is returned to you on the physical, emotional & spiritual levels. Magick is the use of focused energy; the more positive energy you put out, the more positive energy will be returned - the more negative & manipulative energy you put out, the more will be returned. Which would you prefer?
Here is a brief listing of the 3 most common things people do magick for and their basic correspondences:
- Stones: Rose Quartz heals & opens the heart to love; Kunzite opens to divine love & purpose; Malachite draws fidelity & true emotions
- Herbs: Roses, Vervain, Orris and Patchouli are some tried & true ones
- Oils & Incenses: Love, Aphrodite (Goddess of Love), Come to Me, Attraction, Venus
- Colors: Pink or Red - red is more sexual, pink is more romantic & longer lasting. Use for candles, altar cloths, amulet/talisman papers or inks
- Best Day: Friday, waxing moon
- Books: Modern Witchcraft Book of Love Spells - Alexander; Spells for the Solitary Witch - Holland; Little Big Book of White Spells - Abrev; Rituals for Beginners - Webster
MONEY, PROSPERITY, ABUNDANCE, LUCK, JOB SPELLS
- Stones: Pyrite, Jade, Citrine, Lodestone, Moss Agate - each draws plenty & abundance.
- Herbs: Bay, Cinnamon, Frankincense
- Oils & Incenses: Money, Abundance, Prosperity, Sun, Jupiter; for luck or gambling use Mercury or Lucky Lottery; for a job use Mercury
- Colors: Green or Gold candles, altar cloths, ink or paper for talismans
- Best day(s): Money, Prosperity, Abundance: Sunday, Thursday; Luck or Job: Wednesday (all should be done in the waxing moon)
- Books: Silver's Spells - Ravenwolf; Candle Magick for Beginners - Webster; Candle Magick I - Shesso; Witchs Coin - Penczak
PROTECTION, HOUSE BLESSING, UNCROSSING, UNHEXING
- Stones: Clear quartz absorbs energy; Onyx grounds; Hematite grounds & protects
- Herbs: Solomon's Seal, Rue, Hyssop, Garlic, Asafoetida, Hyssop, Frankincense, Myrrh, Sage
- Oils & Incenses: Protection, Purification, Uncrossing, Banishing (for hauntings & exorcisms - Banishing incense/oil smells very strong and unpleasant)
- Colors: Black to remove negativity; White to purify; Light Blue to bring peace; Yellow to promote communication; Pink to bring compassion & love
- Best Days: Tuesday or Saturday during the waning moon for protection and uncrossing; Monday, Saturday or the New Moon for House Blessing;
- House Blessing: Monday or Saturday closest to the new moon. Use Frankincense & Myrrh, Sage, Home Blessing or Purification, White, Pink and/or Blue candles
- Protection and Hauntings: Saturday, use garlic, asafoetida, sulphur, Lemon/Salt mixture
- Books: Art of Psychic Protection - Hall; Psychic Protection - T Andrews; Practical Guide to Psychic Self Defense - Denning and Phillips
And, last, BOOKS FULL OF GENERAL MAGICKAL KNOWLEDGE AND SPELLS:
- Complete Book of Correspondences - Kynes
- True Magick - Amber K
- Practical Candleburning - Buckland
- Everyday Magic - Morrison
© Copyright 2005, 2018 Karen Charboneau-Harrison, All Rights Reserved.